Jaggery is a traditional non-centrifugal cane sugar consumed in South Asia, Southeast Asia and some other countries in Asia and the Americas. It is a concentrated product of cane juice and often date or palm sap without separation of the molasses and crystals, and can vary from golden brown to dark brown in color.
Why import Jaggery from INDIA?
- It helps in generating heat inside the body
- It contains all the nutrients and substances present in the cane juice
- Prevents constipation and improves the digestive enzymes
- It treats flue like symptoms
- At time of post pregnancy it has great benefits to remove clotted blood from the women’s body after the childbirth.
- It is rich in Iron and helps to prevent anemia
- It also helps in relief tension and also take care of asthma as it has anti allergic property.
- It is beneficial for girls, who do not free flow at the time of their menstrual cycle.
- It boost body metabolism and helps in weight loss.
- Good source of energy and fat burner