Incense is aromatic biotic material that releases fragrant smoke when brunet. The term refers to the material itself, rather than to the aroma that it produces. Incense is used for Aesthetic reasons and in therapy, meditation and ceremony. It may also be used as a sample deodorant or insectifuge.
Types of Incense Sticks:
- 8 inch Incense stick
- 9 inch Incense Stick
- White Incense Stick
- Black Incense Stick
- Colored Incense Stick
- Metallic Incense Stick
- Gold Incense Stick
- Silver Incense Stick
Why Import Incense Sticks from INDIA?
- Incense is used widely in many religious practices to deepen attention.
- It is useful in uplift one’s own spirit when practicing meditation.
- The burning of Incense can act as a doorway to spirituality.
- Fragrances such as Jasmine, Vanilla and Rose are mood accelerator for increasing Sexual desire.
- It also helps in focus the mind and ready the body by creating the right aromatic atmosphere.
- The effect of good aromas, generated from Incense sticks has been shown to raise serotonin in the brain.
- Scents in it arouse significant responses in our brains and can instantly remind us of past events, people and emotions.
- Having an Incense stick burning when falling asleep is far safer than using a candle with its naked flame.
- The burning of Incense into an interest will encourage you to slow down, appreciate things in more detail, even tune up your ability to focus and concentrate.
- Incense is an easy, quick and accessible way to cover unwanted household smells like cooking, pets, damp clothes etc.