In India, coffee is grown in regions that receive 2,500–4,000 mm rainfall across more than 100 days, followed by a continuous dry period of a similar duration. Coffee growing areas in the country have diverse climatic conditions, which are suitable for the cultivation of different varieties of coffee.
India is Asia’s third-largest producer and exporter of coffee. The major markets include Italy, Germany, and Russia. India ships both Robusta and Arabica varieties, besides instant coffee.
Grades of Coffee:
- Green Bean Robusta Grade A
- Green Bean Plantation Grade A
- Roasted Bean Robusta Grade A
- Roasted Bean Plantation Grade A
- Coffee Powder Robusta Grade A
- Coffee Powder Plantation Grade A
Why Import Coffee from INDIA?
- It has many health benefits due to its anti-oxidants and beneficial nutrients.
- It is helpful to the brain as it blocks the inhibitory neuro transmitter adenosive.
- It helps in burning fat and is used in fat burning supplements.
- It can improve physical performance by 11 to 12 % on an average.
- May protect an individual from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- May Lower the Risk of Parkinson’s.
- It also helps in reducing liver problem up to 50%.
- It helps in fight against depression and make your happier.
- It Contain essential nutrient like:
- Ribolavin (Vitamin B 2)
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
- Manganese & Potassium
- Magnesium & Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- May lower the risk of (Type 2) Diabetes by 23 to 50%