Cardamom is a native to Kerala and the forests of the Western Ghats of Southwestern India. The first references to cardamom are found in Sumeria, and in the Ayurvedic literatures of India.
Why Import Cardamom from INDIA?
- The oil of Cardamom helps you to increases mental ability and self control.
- It assist individuals who frequently frustrated or angry with other people.
- It reduces feeling of stress
- It promotes relaxation naturally
- It can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles stretch mark
- It supports localized blood flow
- It calm and soothes skin irritation
- It promote healthy liver function
- Can support the body’s natural defense against seasonal and environmental threats
- Diffuse to help cleanse and freshen the air